Each year leaders in the Federal Government use the Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) as a management tool to drive change and increase employee engagement in the federal workforce. The FEVS measures employees' perceptions of whether, and to what extent, conditions characterizing successful organizations are present in their agencies. Survey results provide valuable insight into the challenges agency leaders face in ensuring the Federal Government has an effective civilian workforce and how well they are responding.
• Provides general indicators of how well the Federal Government is running its human resources management systems.
• Serves as a tool for OPM to assess individual agencies and their progress on strategic management of human capital.
• Gives senior managers critical information to answer the question: What can I do to make my agency work better?
• For more information, please contact the Office of Human Capital and Services 202-7360.
Best Places to Work
2022 FEVS Overview
- Survey Administration Dates: June 6 – July 22, 2022
- Eligibility: Employees onboard before or on November 2021, in full-time/part-time, permanent, non-permanent, seasonal and career status positions
- Surveys Administered: 201
- Surveys Completed: 142
- Response Rate: 70.652%
- 2022 Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey Results