You are here
Each year leaders in the Federal Government use the Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey (FEVS) as a management tool to drive change and increase employee engagement in the federal workforce. The FEVS measures employees' perceptions of whether, and to what extent, conditions characterizing successful organizations are present in their agencies. Survey results provide valuable insight into the challenges agency leaders face in ensuring the Federal Government has an effective civilian workforce and how well they are responding.
• Provides general indicators of how well the Federal Government is running its human resources management systems.
• Serves as a tool for OPM to assess individual agencies and their progress on strategic management of human capital.
• Gives senior managers critical information to answer the question: What can I do to make my agency work better?
- 2013 USTR Congressional Budget Submission
- 2013 USTR FAIR Act Inventory
- 2013 Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey
- USTR 2007 Annual Employee Survey Report
- 2007 USTR FAIR Act Inventory
- Buy American Act Report - FY 2007