USTR has returned to full operating status. On Monday, January 28, all USTR personnel will resume active work status.
Content on this archived webpage is NOT UPDATED, and external links may not function. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.
- USTR Robert Lighthizer on the Joint Statement on Electronic Commerce
- Joint Statement of the Trilateral Meeting of the Trade Ministers of the European Union, Japan and the United States
- Public Hearing on Negotiating Objectives for U.S.-UK Trade Agreement
- Statement on the United States Trade Delegation’s Meetings in Beijing
- Statement Regarding the United States Delegation to China
- Statements by the United States at the January 11, 2019, DSB Meeting
- USTR Operating Status
- USTR Requests First-Ever Environment Consultations Under the U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement (PTPA)
- USTR Statement on the EU’s Consultation Request at the WTO
USTR Operating Status
January 26, 2019