The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) includes cutting-edge obligations designed to promote the digital economy through a free and open Internet and commerce without borders. To read more, click here.
Content on this archived webpage is NOT UPDATED, and external links may not function. External links to other Internet sites should not be construed as an endorsement of the views contained therein.
- 2016 Trade Policy Agenda and 2015 Annual Report
- 2016 National Trade Estimate Report
- The Digital 2 Dozen
- The Colombian Labor Action Plan: A Five Year Update
- Special 301 Report
- Hope II 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Biennial Report on the Implementation of the African Growth and Opportunity Act
- U.S. Trade Preference Programs: Reducing Poverty and Hunger in Developing Nations Through Economic Growth
- 2016 Report on the Implementation and Enforcement of Russia's WTO Commitments
- 2016 Report to Congress On China’s WTO Compliance